Air Fryer Lobster Tails with Lemon-Garlic Spread
Air fry lobster tails for a rich dinner for two at home. They come out brilliant and massive. Brilliant with lemony garlic spread and parsley
2 (4 ounce) lobster tails
4 tablespoons margarine
1 teaspoon lemon punch
1 clove garlic, ground
salt and ground dull pepper to taste
1 teaspoon hacked new parsley
2 wedges lemon
- Preheat an air fryer to 380 degrees F (195 degrees C).
- Butterfly lobster tails by slicing longwise through the central spots of the hard top shells and meat with kitchen shears. Slice to, yet not through, the bottoms of the shells. Spread tail parts separated. Place tails in the air fryer holder with lobster meat moving toward the sky.
- Separate margarine in a little pot over medium power. Add lemon punch and garlic; heat until garlic is fragrant, something like 30 seconds.
- Move 2 tablespoons of margarine blend to a little bowl; brush this onto lobster tails. Dispose of any extra brushed margarine to stay away from corruption from uncooked lobster. Season lobster with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until lobster meat is weak, 5 to 7 minutes.
Spoon held margarine from the dish over lobster meat. Top with parsley and present with lemon wedges.